[auscope-geosciml] Fw: XMLSpy refuses to validate GeoSciML instance documents ISSUE=33916 PROJ=9 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Mon May 16 20:09:16 EDT 2011

Hi Bruce,

Could you try the attached instance doc which serialises a feature from the Laboratory Analysis package, but also uses the root geosciml.xsd.

I'd like to see the error message you get. (It validates for me in Oxygen)

Project Leader
National Geological Maps and Data Standards Project<http://www.ga.gov.au/minerals/projects/current-projects/geological-maps-standards.html>
Geoscience Australia

Interoperability Working Group<https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/wiki/bin/view/CGIModel/InteroperabilityWG>

Ph: +61 2 62499575  |  Fax: +61 2 62479992  |  Email: oliver.raymond at ga.gov.au<mailto:oliver.raymond at ga.gov.au>  |  Google Map<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=canberra+australia&ie=UTF8&ll=-35.344028,149.158362&spn=0.007684,0.016404&t=h&z=17&iwloc=addr&om=1>