[auscope-geosciml] Fw: XMLSpy refuses to validate GeoSciML instance documents ISSUE=33916 PROJ=9 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Mon May 16 20:25:04 EDT 2011

XMLSpy error:

Schema at location 'http://schemas.geosciml.org/geosciml/3.0/geosciml.xsd'
has target namespace 'http://xmlns.geosciml.org/GeoSciML/3.0' rather than
'http://xmlns.geosciml.org/LaboratoryAnalysis-Specimen/3.0'.
        Details
                schema_reference: Schema at location
'http://schemas.geosciml.org/geosciml/3.0/geosciml.xsd' has target
namespace 'http://xmlns.geosciml.org/GeoSciML/3.0' rather than
'http://xmlns.geosciml.org/LaboratoryAnalysis-Specimen/3.0'.

Senior Information Geoscientist
GeoScience Victoria/Australian Spatial Research Data Commons
Level 9, 55 Collins St
PO Box 4440
Melbourne, Victoria, 3001
Australia

From:   <Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au>
To:     <auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au>
Date:   17/05/2011 10:09 AM
Subject:        Re: [auscope-geosciml] Fw: XMLSpy refuses to validate
GeoSciML instance       documents ISSUE=33916 PROJ=9 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Sent by:        auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au

Hi Bruce,

Could you try the attached instance doc which serialises a feature from
the Laboratory Analysis package, but also uses the root geosciml.xsd.

I’d like to see the error message you get. (It validates for me in Oxygen)

Project Leader
National Geological Maps and Data Standards Project
Geoscience Australia

Interoperability Working Group
IUGS Commission for the Management and Application of Geoscience
Information

Ph: +61 2 62499575  |  Fax: +61 2 62479992  |  Email:
oliver.raymond at ga.gov.au  |  Google Map