[auscope-geosciml] TR : ARCS Communication - On-Going Support on TRAC/SVN at Intersect

Wed May 18 21:20:15 EDT 2011

Not sure if you already got this (can't tell from the header)
This is about our GeoSciML TRAC.

________________________________

De: ARCS Communications [mailto:arcs at arcs.org.au]
Date: mer. 2011-05-18 20:54
À: undisclosed-recipients
Objet : ARCS Communication - On-Going Support on TRAC/SVN at Intersect

	Dear TRAC/SVN user

	Funding for ARCS will cease on the 30th of June this year. INTERSECT has agreed to continue to provide access to your TRAC/SVN site until at least 30/6/2012.

	After the 30th June, 2011, if you require assistance with your TRAC/SVN site you will need to contact INTERSECT at admin at intersect.org.au

	If you require more information or wish to discuss this further, please contact me directly or contact the ARCS Service Desk by email customerservice at arcs.org.au or by calling 1800 862 727 from 9am to 5pm AEST Monday through Friday.

	We thank you for your support of ARCS services in what has been an exciting 3 years for Australian eResearch and wish you excellent continuation of your research.

	Sincerely
	--

	Alex Vecchiarelli

	Service Desk Manager