[auscope-geosciml] [ExternalEmail] This mailing list will be shut down

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Thu May 19 00:33:53 EDT 2011

At the Sydney OGC meeting The CGI IWG approached David Arctur to formalise
the relationship between IUGS and OGC. The CGI Council is negotiating how
this might work, as a number of GeoSciML participants are not OGC members.

Senior Information Geoscientist
GeoScience Victoria/Australian Spatial Research Data Commons
Level 9, 55 Collins St
PO Box 4440
Melbourne, Victoria, 3001
Australia