[auscope-geosciml] SeparationValue [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Stephen Richard steve.richard at azgs.az.gov
Fri May 20 12:21:51 EDT 2011

Separation is a vector in the same sense that apparent dip is a vector-it's
the distance between offset segments of a surface *measured in some
particular direction* (horizontal, vertical in the simplest cases.)

Tucson, Arizona, 85701   USA

phone: 520 209-4127

AZGS Main: (520) 770-3500.  FAX: (520) 770-3505

email: steve.richard at azgs.az.gov