[auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML v3 (release candidate 3) ready for FullMoon processing [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Sen, Marcus A. mase at bgs.ac.uk
Wed May 25 05:42:57 EDT 2011

As we are about to have a new release candidate can I suggest renaming the instance documents and schematron directory from
https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/subversion/GeoSciML/branches/3.0.0_rc2
https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/subversion/GeoSciML/branches/3.0.0

and that contributors start trying to update their instances to RC3 when the Schema becomes available. I guess that whoever is maintaining http://schemas.geosciml.org/
will replace the rc2 schemas there with the rc3 ones when they come out. (Who is it?) Then any instances valid against rc2 will no longer validate (unless using catalogues to redirect http://schemas.geosciml.org/ locations). They will need to be fixed. I don't think there is any need to keep rc2 instances around is there?

I'll go ahead with the rename if no-one objects.