[GeoSciML] CGI vocabulary errors in TopBraidComposer [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Thu Aug 2 21:23:38 EDT 2012

Dear TopBraidComposer users and CGI vocabbers,

I get 2 types of error trying to open some of the CGI vocabularies from https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/subversion/CGI_CDTGVocabulary/trunk/Vocabulary201202.  Can someone with TBC and/or RDF skills please advise of solutions for these errors?

1. Non-fatal error.  I can still open the ttl file by clicking "No" in the error dialog.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD716A.2E7A6E20]

This occurs for:
*         AlterationType201202.ttl
*         FaultMovementType201202.ttl
*         FaultType201202.ttl
*         FeatureObservationMethod201202.ttl
*         FoliationType201202.ttl
*         GeneticCategory201202.ttl

2. Fatal error.  This error prevents me opening the ttl file in TBC.

Could not load org.topbraidcomposer.core.io.TBCIO$WrapIFile at 1ba287e or one of its imports.
The most recent URI was http://resource.geosciml.org/classifierscheme/cgi/201202/proportionterm
org.openjena.riot.RiotException: [line: 1056, col: 243] Triples not terminated by DOT

This error occurs for:
*         ProportionTerm201202.ttl
*         StratigraphicRank201202.ttl

PS. TBC Free version v3.6.1

Interoperability Working Group

Phone:  +61 2 6249 9575    Fax:  +61 2 6249 9971
Cnr Jerrabomberra Avenue and Hindmarsh Drive Symonston ACT
GPO Box 378 Canberra ACT 2601 Australia