[GeoSciML] Broken import in CGI Utilities 1.0 breaks GeoSciML 2.0

Ben Caradoc-Davies Ben.Caradoc-Davies at csiro.au
Thu Aug 9 01:01:33 EDT 2012

OGC have updated the copy of SMIL 2.0 inside GML 3.1.1 to remove:
http://schemas.opengis.net/gml/3.1.1/smil/xml-mod.xsd

This breaks an import in CGI Utilities 1.0, and hence breaks GeoSciML 2.0:
http://www.geosciml.org/cgiutilities/1.0/xsd/primitiveTypes.xsd

The fix is described in the annotation of the import (nice!).

Kind regards,
Ben.