[GeoSciML] R: pattern to use for decoupling packages in OGC type modular implementation

Carlo Cipolloni carlo.cipolloni at isprambiente.it
Fri Aug 17 12:23:26 EDT 2012

Dear All,

concerning the agenda of Friday afternoon; please let me know which task
will be proposed I think we would be in some of them.

Another important notice to be consider is I’m one of the person that
organize the next INSPIRE Conference in Italy (Florence) in June 2013,
because I’m ISPIRE Italian National Contact Point, so I think is a great
opportunity to own community to organize special session or workshop,
therefore if you have suggestion or proposal they will welcome.

Cheers,

Carlo

  _____