[GeoSciML] setting up new EA version configuration for geosciML v4 ogc [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Tue Aug 21 01:42:42 EDT 2012

Hi Steve,

I should be back at work tomorrow after spending 2 days at home trying to shake this damn flu.  I'll give it a go then.

Senior Geologist  -  Information Management

Interoperability Working Group

Phone:  +61 2 6249 9575    Fax:  +61 2 6249 9971
Email:  Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au<blocked::mailto:Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au>    Web:  www.ga.gov.au<http://www.ga.gov.au/>
Cnr Jerrabomberra Avenue and Hindmarsh Drive Symonston ACT
GPO Box 378 Canberra ACT 2601 Australia