[GeoSciML] EarthResourceML subversion

Laxton, John L. jll at bgs.ac.uk
Thu Aug 30 09:39:25 EDT 2012

Folks,

A question was raised in Wellington concerning the organisation of EarthResourceML in subversion, with particular reference to a June 2012 comment against the 1.1 version branch.

The position is that prior to the INSPIRE work the EarthResourceML repository didn't have the branch/tag folder structure used in GeoSciML. When we started work on v2.0 I set up a new v2.0 folder but didn't alter any of the existing (v1.1) folders. In June when we revised v2 in light of feedback I reorganised the repository setting up v1.1 and v2.0_RC1 branches as well as a trunk folder  to contain the active version.

So:
 v1.1 is at https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/subversion/xmml/GGIC/branches/1.1/
v2.0_RC1 is at https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/subversion/xmml/GGIC/branches/2.0_RC1/
v2.0 (active) is at https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/subversion/xmml/GGIC/trunk/