[auscope-geosciml] [ExternalEmail] Re: 34th IGC - abstract for GeoSciML v3 - for comment [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Laxton, John L. jll at bgs.ac.uk
Fri Feb 3 10:25:46 EST 2012

Folks,

This draft looks good to me - just a couple of points:

1.       Is it worth mentioning in a sentence at the end the exemplar database that Alastair/Bruce have developed? Something like: 'An exemplar database has been developed to assist with model testing and implementation'.

2.       In terms of the author list I am inclined to agree with Jean-Jacques that the best might be Ollie and the  "CGI-IUGS Interoperability Working Group" (maybe followed by the CGI web site link:http://www.cgi-iugs.org/. This reduces the number of authors and is a bit more inclusive - but I appreciate this might cause problems for those in citation fixated organizations!

John