[auscope-geosciml] IUGS Booth at IGC Brisbane [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Tue Feb 7 17:09:36 EST 2012

Hi John,

An A4 flier with a short description of GeoSciML, Portrayal and ERML on it, and relevant resource URLs?  Could include those new fandangled QR code thingys
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CCE641.5B2E3780] to provide links to online resources for the smart phone users?

Section Leader
National Geological Maps and Data Standards Section<http://www.ga.gov.au/minerals/projects/current-projects/geological-maps-standards.html>
Geoscience Australia

Interoperability Working Group<https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/wiki/bin/view/CGIModel/InteroperabilityWG>

Ph: +61 2 62499575 | Fax: +61 2 62499917 | Email: oliver.raymond at ga.gov.au<mailto:oliver.raymond at ga.gov.au> | Google Map<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=canberra+australia&ie=UTF8&ll=-35.344028,149.158362&spn=0.007684,0.016404&t=h&z=17&iwloc=addr&om=1>