[auscope-geosciml] RE : IUGS Booth at IGC Brisbane [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Tue Feb 7 17:21:46 EST 2012

<gsml:blah xlink:href=" <https://email.nrcan.gc.ca/exchange/eboisver/Drafts/RE%C2%A0:%20[auscope-geosciml]%20IUGS%20Booth%20at%20IGC%20Brisbane%20[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED].EML/1_multipart/image001.jpg> "/>

________________________________

De: auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au de la part de Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Date: mar. 2012-02-07 17:09
À: auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au
Objet : Re: [auscope-geosciml] IUGS Booth at IGC Brisbane [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi John,

An A4 flier with a short description of GeoSciML, Portrayal and ERML on it, and relevant resource URLs?  Could include those new fandangled QR code thingys

 <https://email.nrcan.gc.ca/exchange/eboisver/Drafts/RE%C2%A0:%20[auscope-geosciml]%20IUGS%20Booth%20at%20IGC%20Brisbane%20[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED].EML/1_multipart/image001.jpg>  to provide links to online resources for the smart phone users?

Section Leader

National Geological Maps and Data Standards Section <http://www.ga.gov.au/minerals/projects/current-projects/geological-maps-standards.html>

Geoscience Australia

Interoperability Working Group <https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/wiki/bin/view/CGIModel/InteroperabilityWG>

Ph: +61 2 62499575 | Fax: +61 2 62499917 | Email: oliver.raymond at ga.gov.au <mailto:oliver.raymond at ga.gov.au>  | Google Map <http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=canberra+australia&ie=UTF8&ll=-35.344028,149.158362&spn=0.007684,0.016404&t=h&z=17&iwloc=addr&om=1>