[auscope-geosciml] [ExternalEmail] Re: 34th IGC - abstract for GeoSciML v3 - for comment [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Guillaume.Duclaux at csiro.au Guillaume.Duclaux at csiro.au
Tue Feb 7 21:18:45 EST 2012

HI all, I've drafted a first version of the document and committed it to the CGI vocab svn repo.
I've started with the list of members that were present in Ollie's abstract, this is not an exhaustive list of members (as stated in the comments)!

https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/subversion/CGI_CDTGVocabulary/trunk/2011VocabDevelopment/CGI_IWG.rdf

I'll work out the deployment of the version with Simon's assistance this week or early next week.

Cheers

Gilly

Dr Guillaume Duclaux

Research Scientist
Honorary Associate<http://www.geosci.usyd.edu.au/people/st_duclaux.shtml> | School of Geosciences - The University of Sydney
Interoperability Working Group<https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/wiki/bin/view/CGIModel/InteroperabilityWG> | IUGS Commission for the Management and Application of Geoscience Information

Phone: +61 8 6436 8728  | Fax: +61 8 6436 8559  | Mobile:  +61 459 835 992

guillaume.duclaux at csiro.au<mailto:guillaume.duclaux at csiro.au> | www.csiro.au<http://www.csiro.au/> | http://tellus.csiro.au
Address: Australian Resources Research Centre, 26 Dick Perry Avenue, Kensington WA 6151

PLEASE NOTE