[auscope-geosciml] [ExternalEmail] Re: 34th IGC - abstract for GeoSciML v3 - for comment [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Duffy, Tim trd at bgs.ac.uk
Wed Feb 8 07:20:43 EST 2012

My tuppence worth is that we need to clearly show the wide international involvement (time/money) and support CGI and its products such as GeoSciML enjoy so that people in the past who have contributed, but may not be doing so currently can be included for now and refined down (removed) over time but that all working groups of the IWG have contributed to the creation and support for the GeoSciML v3 product really - so option 3 would be good with John removing people from the list by agreement between now and August where communication possible. I think this rdf file could be used as an additional contributors list for any paper describing a CGI product. No harm in having key players, i.e. including Bruce specifically needing listing to be there plus reference to this rdf list at the end.

Tim