[auscope-geosciml] [ExternalEmail] Re: 34th IGC abstract for GeoSciML v3 - for comment [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Wed Feb 8 20:03:36 EST 2012

Hi all,

The abstract header currently looks like this:

GeoSciML v3.0 - a significant upgrade of the CGI-IUGS geoscience data model

Ollie Raymond1 and the CGI-IUGS Interoperability Working Group2
1Geoscience Australia, Canberra, Australia, Email oliver.raymond at ga.gov.au<mailto:oliver.raymond at ga.gov.au>;
2http://resource.geosciml.org/classifierscheme/cgi/iwg

The URI for the IWG vocabulary doesn't currently resolve, but it could do so before the 34IGC conference?  Or should I use https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/subversion/CGI_CDTGVocabulary/trunk/2011VocabDevelopment/CGI_IWG.rdf as the URI instead?

Section Leader
National Geological Maps and Data Standards Section<http://www.ga.gov.au/minerals/projects/current-projects/geological-maps-standards.html>
Geoscience Australia

Interoperability Working Group<https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/wiki/bin/view/CGIModel/InteroperabilityWG>

Ph: +61 2 62499575 | Fax: +61 2 62499917 | Email: oliver.raymond at ga.gov.au<mailto:oliver.raymond at ga.gov.au> | Google Map<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=canberra+australia&ie=UTF8&ll=-35.344028,149.158362&spn=0.007684,0.016404&t=h&z=17&iwloc=addr&om=1>