[auscope-geosciml] FW: Renewal Notice for geosciml.org [Expiry Date: 22-May-2012]

Simon.Cox at csiro.au Simon.Cox at csiro.au
Thu Feb 23 18:42:35 EST 2012

The geosciml domains (.org, .net, .com) need renewing.
This prompts the question again - is CSIRO to continue managing these on behalf of CGI?

Simon Cox
Research Scientist
CSIRO Earth Science & Resource Engineering

Phone: +61 8 6436 8639 | Fax: +61 8 6436 8555 | Mobile: 0403 302 672
simon.cox at csiro.au<mailto:simon.cox at csiro.au> | www.csiro.au<http://www.csiro.au/>