[GeoSciML] GeoSciml portrayal schema [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Tue Jul 3 19:22:46 EDT 2012

Hi Steve,

+1

Some notes:

2. I created a tag directory for v1.0 GeoSciML-Portrayal that we neglected to do when we released v1.0, and moved the v1.0 schema doc in there.  I created an empty v2.0 tag directory while was there.

3. When you move the v2.0 schema doc from trunk into the v2.0 tag directory, you should rename it from "geosciml-portrayal2.0.xsd" to "geosciml-portrayal.xsd"

4. Can you rationalise the three UML models that are currently in https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/subversion/GeoSciMLTV/trunk/uml down to just one working copy?

Interoperability Working Group

Phone:  +61 2 6249 9575    Fax:  +61 2 6249 9971
Cnr Jerrabomberra Avenue and Hindmarsh Drive Symonston ACT
GPO Box 378 Canberra ACT 2601 Australia