[GeoSciML] GeoSciML website maintenance discussion at Wellington [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Wed Jul 25 21:56:15 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I have put an item on the agenda for Wellington to discuss website maintenance.  I'd like to start a preliminary discussion before then about ways to keep our web presence more up-to-date.  A lot of work seems to be on the shoulders of just Gilly at the moment.  If you have ideas of how we can spread the load of website maintenance, please share.

Interoperability Working Group

Phone:  +61 2 6249 9575    Fax:  +61 2 6249 9971
Cnr Jerrabomberra Avenue and Hindmarsh Drive Symonston ACT
GPO Box 378 Canberra ACT 2601 Australia