[auscope-geosciml] Borehole sampling curve

Laxton, John L. jll at bgs.ac.uk
Thu May 31 11:45:33 EDT 2012

Hi Ollie,

Following on from our discussions in Redlands regarding the relationship between Borehole and SF_SamplingCurve I have changed this in the INSPIRE geology model to be a directed association rather than generalisation (see below). However, as we discussed, something equivalent should be implemented in GeoSciML, particularly as we now intend to mandate GeoSciML encoding for INSPIRE Geology. Should there be a v3.1 to address this?

John

John Laxton
British Geological Survey
Murchison House