[auscope-geosciml] Borehole sampling curve

Steve Richard steve.richard at azgs.az.gov
Thu May 31 13:53:04 EDT 2012

John-the UML diagram didn't come through.  We need a simplified profile of
the model, and this might indicate a patter we could use in other cases as
well. But the different profiles might need to be in different namespaces
(the simple version cannot be modeled as an extension or restriction of the
'full' version)

steve