[GeoSciML] Some observations on the CGI vocabs

Steve Richard steve.richard at azgs.az.gov
Sat Nov 3 14:25:06 EDT 2012

Since the files at http://resource.geosciml.org/201202/ have been referenced
in a number of places, and may be in use, I think that when I make the
modifications suggested by Simon, there will need to be a new version -
201211, that will get tagged, and linked from cgi-iugs.org/GTWG (unless it's
clear that there would be no incompatibility problems between the rdf with
and without Simon's suggested updates.). I'll put the files from 201202 in
the tag directory as they currently exist, since they have effectively been
tagged by being made public at http://resource.geosciml.org/201202/, and
create a new 201211 tag.

I'm including the current distribution of those who have expressed interest
in GTWG participation so they can get engaged in the issues..

steve