[GeoSciML] Vocabulary terms - sentence case or lower case?[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Robert Tomas robert.tomas at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Thu Nov 8 04:58:41 EST 2012

Hi all,
in INSPIRE we have the same rule - lower case + proper nouns.
Cheers.
Robert

--------------------------
Robert TOMAS, PhD
Scientific / Technical Project Officer

European Commission
DG Joint Research Centre
Unit H06-Digital Earth and Reference Data
Via Enrico Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) Italia
Tel: +39 0332 78 5426
Fax: +39 0332 78 6369