[GeoSciML] meeting of the working groups of GeoSciML/OneGeology 2013 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Steve Richard steve.richard at azgs.az.gov
Sun Nov 18 23:11:50 EST 2012

A combined meeting in St. Petersburg makes a lot of sense, VSEGEI is a good
venue, and it is an opportunity to engage a new community. Getting the
meeting scheduled now makes sense so people can start working on travel.
I'm not sure about funding for travel next year myself. I am in favor of
confirming.

steve