[GeoSciML] R: meeting of the working groups of GeoSciML/OneGeology 2013 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Carlo Cipolloni carlo.cipolloni at isprambiente.it
Mon Nov 19 04:43:14 EST 2012

Hi all,

I understand and I agree the line of Tim, but from my point of view is
hardly manage two week consecutively of meeting, especially because I’m
directly involve in the INSPIRE Conference organization, so I image that in
the previous week of INSPIRE Conference I’m very busy and I prefer the week
10-14 of June.

Regards,

Carlo