[GeoSciML] meeting of the working groups of GeoSciML/OneGeology 2013 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Laxton, John L. jll at bgs.ac.uk
Tue Nov 20 04:13:44 EST 2012

Any of the dates are OK for me.

John

From: cgi-iugs-council at googlegroups.com [mailto:cgi-iugs-council at googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Sent: 19 November 2012 22:47
To: geosciml at lists.opengeospatial.org
Cc: cgi-iugs-council at googlegroups.com; grigory_brekhov at vsegei.ru
Subject: RE: meeting of the working groups of GeoSciML/OneGeology 2013 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi all,

It's settled.  A gathering of OneGeology, GeoSciML SWG, EarthResourceML WG, and Geoscience Terminology WG will occur in St Petersburg in June 2013, kindly hosted by Grigory Brekhov at VSEGEI.

The only thing to finalise is the date.  (We should recognise that the INSPIRE conference in Florence is on Sunday 23 - Tuesday 27 June.)

Please add your availability, non-availability, or preference, to this list:

                1.  Monday 3 - Friday 7 June -- Ollie OK,

                2. Monday 10 - Friday 14 June -- Ollie OK,

                3. Monday 17 - Friday 21 June -- Ollie OK, not Carlo,

Oceania Councillor & Interoperability Working Group

Phone:  +61 2 6249 9575    Fax:  +61 2 6249 9971

Grigory's deadline for an answer is today!  Can we confirm that we plan to meet in St Petersburg in June for a OneGeology + GeoSciML + ERML + vocabularies meeting?  So far, I have heard only support for this time and venue, so how about we suggest a date to Grigory - say, 10-14 June?

PS.  It looks like trying to synchronise a 1G/GeoSciML/ERML/Vocabs meeting with a CGI Council meeting is not possible.