[GeoSciML] Redlands SWG meeting - at the OGC TC meeting 14-18 January 2013 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Mon Nov 26 19:35:48 EST 2012

Hmm...

There also appears to be a 4-6pm slot on Monday 14th Jan in Redlands which would be better for Bruce's participation, but not for European video/audio links (1am-3am Paris time).

Can I get a very quick show of hands from everyone who will want to Skype in to the proposed GeoSciML v4 meeting.  Most votes wins the better timeslot (assuming we can still get a choice of timeslots).

1600-1800 PST Monday 14th
0800-0955 PST Wednesday 16th

Oceania Councillor & Interoperability Working Group

Phone:  +61 2 6249 9575    Fax:  +61 2 6249 9971