[GeoSciML] [ExternalEmail] Redlands SWG meeting - at the OGC TC meeting 14-18 January 2013 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Duffy, Tim trd at bgs.ac.uk
Tue Nov 27 04:59:08 EST 2012

Obviously Ollie 0800-0955 PST Wednesday 16th is much better for Edinburgh and 'Europe' (1600-1800 PST Monday 14th starts at midnight in Edinburgh, as it is skype you are proposing to you I can do it from home)  - and I do think you need some European involvement at this inaugural meeting even if it is only of 2 hours length (the latter indicates that the June 'week' will really be the face to face that finishes off V4).
I only get back from CAG24 in addis  at 11 a.m. that day but luckily san diego is 8 hours behind not ahead.
Kind regards,

Tim Co-chair OneGeology TWG.