[GeoSciML] R: FW: 2013 CGI-IWG meeting date &location[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Robert Tomas robert.tomas at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Fri Oct 5 06:22:38 EDT 2012

Hi John,
have I missed something "responsibility of GeoSciML passes to OGC". I
thought that there will always be at least "shared responsibility" between
CGI-OGC...

If the responsibility for GeoSciML passed completely to OGC what would be
the role of CGI then??

Cheers
Robert

--------------------------
Robert TOMAS, PhD
Scientific / Technical Project Officer

European Commission
DG Joint Research Centre
Unit H06-Digital Earth and Reference Data
Via Enrico Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) Italia
Tel: +39 0332 78 5426
Fax: +39 0332 78 6369