[GeoSciML] FW: CGI-OGC MOU & Charter [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Dale.Percival at ga.gov.au Dale.Percival at ga.gov.au
Mon Oct 8 08:05:21 EDT 2012

________________________________
From: Percival Dale
Sent: Monday, 8 October 2012 11:03 PM
To: 'geosciml at lists.opengeopatial.org'
Subject: CGI-OGC MOU & Charter [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi everyone

The GeoSciML OGC connection was officially announced at the opening plenary this afternoon and I am due to present something on Wednesday morning. I'll shortly forward a very preliminary attempt without internal for fact checking yet (doing that now). If there is something that needs to go in please let me know ASAP so I can include it. At this stage we are going to get Jouni & Carlos as complimentary OGC members for working within the SWG. Everyone else, as near as we can tell, is already a member. I'm not sure what the turnout is likely to be given the chair of ESS DWG isn't here.

The process is a 30 day review for member comment as a pending doc before acceptance.

Cheers,
Dale.