[GeoSciML] RE : R: FW: CGI-OGC MOU & Charter [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Mon Oct 8 09:36:21 EDT 2012

https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/subversion/GeoSciML/branches/4.0.0/Documents/Draft_MoU_IUGS-OGC_2012-02-15.doc

________________________________
De : geosciml-bounces+eric.boisvert=rncan-nrcan.gc.ca at lists.opengeospatial.org [geosciml-bounces+eric.boisvert=rncan-nrcan.gc.ca at lists.opengeospatial.org] de la part de Carlo Cipolloni [carlo.cipolloni at isprambiente.it]
Date d'envoi : 8 octobre 2012 08:42
À : 'A mailing list for GeoSciML'
Objet : [GeoSciML] R: FW: CGI-OGC MOU & Charter [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi all,
Is there a last version of MOU & Charter document that I can read?
Cheers,

Carlo

Da: geosciml-bounces+carlo.cipolloni=isprambiente.it at lists.opengeospatial.org [mailto:geosciml-bounces+carlo.cipolloni=isprambiente.it at lists.opengeospatial.org] Per conto di Dale.Percival at ga.gov.au
Inviato: lunedì 8 ottobre 2012 14.05
A: geosciml at lists.opengeospatial.org
Oggetto: [GeoSciML] FW: CGI-OGC MOU & Charter [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

________________________________
From: Percival Dale
Sent: Monday, 8 October 2012 11:03 PM
To: 'geosciml at lists.opengeopatial.org'
Subject: CGI-OGC MOU & Charter [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi everyone

The GeoSciML OGC connection was officially announced at the opening plenary this afternoon and I am due to present something on Wednesday morning. I’ll shortly forward a very preliminary attempt without internal for fact checking yet (doing that now). If there is something that needs to go in please let me know ASAP so I can include it. At this stage we are going to get Jouni & Carlos as complimentary OGC members for working within the SWG. Everyone else, as near as we can tell, is already a member. I’m not sure what the turnout is likely to be given the chair of ESS DWG isn’t here.

The process is a 30 day review for member comment as a pending doc before acceptance.

Cheers,
Dale.