[GeoSciML] FW: 2nd doc [DLM=For-Official-Use-Only]

Dale.Percival at ga.gov.au Dale.Percival at ga.gov.au
Mon Oct 8 16:32:15 EDT 2012

Hi Carlo,

This was the last correspondence between Mark and myself prior to the meeting. I expect to update the document itself with yours and Jouni's names when Mark and I get a chance to sit down and talk, probably today. I changed what was suggested by BGS legal and have been working with Mark to determine the appropriate people to add. OGC are happy with it now, let me know what you think. Advice from BGS legal was that the MOU is usually just the agreement to cooperate, the details are thrashed out at the time of operation.

Cheers,
Dale.