[GeoSciML] File from Dale Percival [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Mon Oct 8 21:39:30 EDT 2012

Thanks Greg,

I was just about to forward it on.

Just a reminder for Dale and everyone on the list - if you send an email to the list from an address that is not the one that you are registered under, then the email will not be sent out to the list members.  The email will bounce to me as list moderator and then I have to forward it on to everyone.  (Given that I am currently on holidays with very patchy access to internet, there could be some time lag in that.)

Senior Geologist  -  Information Management

Interoperability Working Group

Phone:  +61 2 6249 9575    Fax:  +61 2 6249 9971
Email:  Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au    Web:  www.ga.gov.au
Cnr Jerrabomberra Avenue and Hindmarsh Drive Symonston ACT
GPO Box 378 Canberra ACT 2601 Australia