[GeoSciML] OGC Presentation [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Dale.Percival at ga.gov.au Dale.Percival at ga.gov.au
Tue Oct 9 20:13:34 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the last minute updates and comments to the presentation at OGC today. It's done and I think people were very impressed with the structure and procedures that we've implemented and followed along the path of maturing the standard itself.

I'll upload it to the presentation page on the wiki shortly. OGC have also requested a press release and blog announcing the agreement so I'm happy to start this and disseminate for your consideration in the near future.

Cheers,
Dale.