[GeoSciML] WFS querying of properties specified with xlink:href

Sen, Marcus A. mase at bgs.ac.uk
Wed Oct 10 09:45:31 EDT 2012

Yes I appreciate your view that this isn't really the right thing to do. This will also have been Clemens' objection. However, although I remember us discussing what was a the end of a reference (conceptually a ControlledConcept in the GeoSciML model) I don't think we have GML at the end of any dictionary URIs and I'm not sure how well WFS software actually supports this querying so we don't have anything working we can implement to do queries on properties apart from the (slightly dodgy) query on the xlink:href value.

Not sure what to do to get some working queryable GeoSciML services for the moment...