[GeoSciML] using SLDs - big problem with OneGeology layer naming conventions

Sen, Marcus A. mase at bgs.ac.uk
Thu Oct 18 11:40:38 EDT 2012

I don't think this is true. In the simple GeoServer examples you can enable several styles with different names to each layer. E.g. for the layer tiger:tiger_roads the styles tiger_roads, simple_roads, lines and simple_streams can all be enabled and applied to the same layer. (SLD would be pretty crippled if you had to edit it just to apply the same style to a different layer.)