[GeoSciML] GeologicRelationTerm vocabulary

Laxton, John L. jll at bgs.ac.uk
Tue Apr 16 11:29:25 EDT 2013

Hi Steve,

My immediate requirement here was a code for the geologicHistory relationship which, as you say, sounds like it just requires a class name. So would a value something like  http://resource.geosciml.org/classifier/cgi/geologicrelationship/geologichistory be appropriate in all cases for this then?

John