[GeoSciML] Draft agenda for Redlands meeting [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Wed Jan 2 22:25:54 EST 2013

Hi Carl,

I just added a draft agenda to the GeoSciML SWG portal (https://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=51897)

1.  Nominations and election of chair of the new GeoSciML SWG
2.  Status report GeoSciML version 3.1 - Ollie Raymond
3.  Status report GeoSciML-Portrayal - Steve Richard and/or Ollie Raymond
4.  Discussion of the schedule of GeoSciML4 deliverables (see SWG Charter here: https://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=51803&version=1)
5.  Status report GeoSciML version 4 - Steve Richard
6.  GeoSciML v4 UML model discussions and developments
(7.  Note: an informal continuation of the GeoSciML v4 development meeting will occur on Friday morning, 18 January. This is not in the formal TC Meeting program.)

Oceania Councillor & Interoperability Working Group

Phone:  +61 2 6249 9575    Fax:  +61 2 6249 9971