[GeoSciML] [SDI-AsiaPacific] China-UN agreement on geoinformation capacity building --> Maybe non-professional translation errors [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Wed Jan 2 23:39:07 EST 2013

Thank you Zhaofeng.  I found an English-language news bulletin video which said as much about geographical maps as geological maps (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv8rht_china-un-geological-info-coop_news#.UOUJleTmZ8F), so I was also thinking that it might be a more generic geospatial exercise.

I also browsed the UN website of the Department of Social and Economic Affairs (the DESA undersecretary signed the agreement) but could find no record of the agreement.