[GeoSciML] Draft agenda for Redlands meeting [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce.Simons at csiro.au Bruce.Simons at csiro.au
Sun Jan 6 17:39:18 EST 2013

Experience from the Groundwater Interoperability Experiment 2 suggests that Skype doesn't work well for these meetings.

I'd suggest using the OGC teleconference facility

SDI Information Modeller
Land and Water/ Environmental Information Systems
CSIRO
E bruce.simons at csiro.au T +61 3 9252 6514 M +61 429 177155
PO Box 56, Highett, Victoria, 3190
www.csiro.au | www.csiro.au/science/Environmental-Information-Systems