[GeoSciML] Nominations for chair and vice-chair of the GeoSciML SWG [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Tue Jan 8 18:02:18 EST 2013

Hi GeoSciML SWG members and interested parties,

The first agenda item at the inaugural OGC GeoSciML SWG meeting on Monday 14 Jan is to vote on chair and vice-chair.  All SWG members are entitled to nominate and vote.  (If you would like to become a member of the OGC SWG, please join through the OGC website.)

Please send any nominations for chair and vice-chair to me by Sunday 13 January so we can vote on them at the Monday meeting.  Currently, Steve Richard and I are "interim co-chairs".

To start things off, I will formally nominate myself and Steve for chair and co-chair.

Oceania Councillor & Interoperability Working Group

Phone:  +61 2 6249 9575    Fax:  +61 2 6249 9971