[GeoSciML] RE : Nominations for chair and vice-chair of the GeoSciML SWG [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Wed Jan 9 18:43:42 EST 2013

> I understand that any SWG “Charter Members” (ie, those members who were listed in the initial charter document and were automatically added to the SWG when it was formed)

Also my understanding.

De : Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au [Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au]
Date d'envoi : 9 janvier 2013 18:03
À : Boisvert, Eric; bruce.simons at csiro.au; d.percival at bom.gov.au; douglas.r.caldwell at usace.army.mil; Boisvert, Eric; f.robida at brgm.fr; gpercivall at opengeospatial.org; guillaume.duclaux at csiro.au; jj.serrano at brgm.fr; jll at bgs.ac.uk; john.herring at oracle.com; jouni.vuollo at gtk.fi; jpass at bgs.ac.uk; michael.lutz at jrc.ec.europa.eu; pbirkel at mitre.org; portele at interactive-instruments.de; ritchiea at landcareresearch.co.nz; simon.cox at csiro.au; steve.richard at azgs.az.gov; trd at bgs.ac.uk
Cc : geosciml at lists.opengeospatial.org
Objet : RE: Nominations for chair and vice-chair of the GeoSciML SWG [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Eric is quite correct.  However, I understand that any SWG “Charter Members” (ie, those members who were listed in the initial charter document and were automatically added to the SWG when it was formed) have voting rights now, limited to one vote per agency.

PS.  Bruce, Gilly - who is going to be the CSIRO voting member?