[GeoSciML] GeoSciML SWG information [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Wed Jan 16 15:06:42 EST 2013

Dear GeoSciML folk,

29 members and observers and growing...

1.  We have established a new OGC wiki to support future development of GeoSciML:  http://external.opengeospatial.org/twiki_public/GeoSciMLswg/WebHome.  We will still reference the existing GeoSciML twiki hosted at CSIRO (https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/wiki/CGIModel/GeoSciML for previous work, but any new work should use the new OGC wiki.

2.  We will continue to use the existing GeoSciML community email list for most of our communications: geosciml at lists.opengeospatial.org<mailto:geosciml at lists.opengeospatial.org>.  Please join this GeoSciML community list here: https://lists.opengeospatial.org/mailman/listinfo/geosciml if you wish to receive GeoSciML communications.

GeoSciML SWG members and observers are automatically added to the geosciml.swg at lists.opengeospatial.org<mailto:geosciml.swg at lists.opengeospatial.org> email list, but most email traffic will not use this list.

Interoperability Working Group

Phone:  +61 2 6249 9575    Fax:  +61 2 6249 9971
Cnr Jerrabomberra Avenue and Hindmarsh Drive Symonston ACT
GPO Box 378 Canberra ACT 2601 Australia