[GeoSciML] setting up versioncontrol repository for v4

Thu Jan 17 08:48:25 EST 2013

Steve,

I followed the instruction to get latest EA GeoSciml 4 model and all I get is a collection of empty packaged.
Is this the intent (as a blank slate to start gsml 4 ?)

What I'd like to get is the model you did in Wellington when we tried to reorganise GeoSciML for better modularity (so, a good old .eap would be fine for me)

many thanks

________________________________
De : geosciml-bounces+eric.boisvert=rncan-nrcan.gc.ca at lists.opengeospatial.org [mailto:geosciml-bounces+eric.boisvert=rncan-nrcan.gc.ca at lists.opengeospatial.org] De la part de Steve Richard
Envoyé : 2 septembre 2012 17:56
À : 'A mailing list for GeoSciML'
Objet : Re: [GeoSciML] setting up versioncontrol repository for v4

Well, I think I got it figured out. There is now an xmi file at
https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/subversion/GeoSciML/branches/4.0.0/model/GeoSciM4.0.xml
that works at least on my machine for setting up a version controlled EA project for GeoSciML 4.0.  Moving forward we should be able to use that for development.

steve