[GeoSciML] First work item on OGC wiki for GeoSciML SWG

Steve Richard steve.richard at azgs.az.gov
Fri Jan 18 21:08:55 EST 2013

Hello everyone-well we're officially under way, and the first step towards
our XML implementation specification is to work up a list of requirements.
I've put up a starting draft on our OGC wiki (start at
http://external.opengeospatial.org/twiki_public/GeoSciMLswg/WebHome); please
have a look and edit/comment as you see fit.

You'll need to have a portal log in. The wiki is public so you should be
able to sign up and get one if you don't already. If you're not familiar
with editing wiki pages, I recommend having a look at the 'Edit help' that
appears as a button when you click on 'edit' for a wiki page.

steve

Stephen M Richard

Arizona Geological Survey

416 W. congress #100