[GeoSciML] FW: Next GeoSciML/ERML/Vocabularies face to face meeting [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Robert Tomas robert.tomas at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Mon Jul 8 12:41:26 EDT 2013

Next year the INSPIRE conference will be held in Aalborg, Denmark cca. 3-4th
week in June 2014.
Cheers.
Robert

--------------------------
Robert TOMAS, PhD
Scientific / Technical Project Officer

European Commission
DG Joint Research Centre
Unit H06-Digital Earth and Reference Data
Via Enrico Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) Italia
Tel: +39 0332 78 5426
Fax: +39 0332 78 6369