[GeoSciML] GeoSciML version 3.2 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Sen, Marcus A. mase at bgs.ac.uk
Wed Jul 17 09:29:01 EDT 2013

I have now set up a GeoSciML v3.2 WFS at http://ogc.bgs.ac.uk/digmap625k_gsml32_gp/wfs (Test page at http://ogc.bgs.ac.uk/digmap625k_gsml32_gp/)

I am returning lowerValue and upperValue numbers in the proportions for CompositionParts but unfortunately my attempts to do a query on lithology values above a certain proportion don't seem to be understood by the WFS. I'm posting this to the list so that Eric or others can double check my query and possibly test the service themselves but it looks like I may need to make a bug report to Snowflake as I think the query below should be legal.

---

<wfs:GetFeature xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  xsi:schemaLocation=
  "http://www.opengis.net/wfs/2.0 http://schemas.opengis.net/wfs/2.0/wfs.xsd
  http://www.opengis.net/gml/3.2 http://schemas.opengis.net/gml/3.2.1/gml.xsd"
  xmlns:gsml="http://xmlns.geosciml.org/GeoSciML-Core/3.2"
  xmlns:gsmlgu="http://xmlns.geosciml.org/GeologicUnit/3.2"
  xmlns:gsmlga="http://xmlns.geosciml.org/GeologicAge/3.2"
  xmlns:gsmlu="http://xmlns.geosciml.org/Utilities/3.2"
  xmlns:gsmlem="http://xmlns.geosciml.org/EarthMaterial/3.2"
  xmlns:fes="http://www.opengis.net/fes/2.0"
  xmlns:wfs="http://www.opengis.net/wfs/2.0"
  xmlns:gml="http://www.opengis.net/gml/3.2"
  xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
  count="10"
  service="WFS"
  version="2.0.0"
  outputFormat="application/gml+xml; version=3.2">
  <wfs:Query typeNames="gsml:MappedFeature">
    <fes:Filter>
        <fes:PropertyIsGreaterThanOrEqualTo>
          <fes:ValueReference>
            gsml:specification/gsmlgu:GeologicUnit/gsmlgu:composition/gsmlgu:CompositionPart[gsmlgu:material/gsmlem:RockMaterial/gsmlem:lithology/@xlink:href