[GeoSciML] GeoSciML version 3.2 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Sen, Marcus A. mase at bgs.ac.uk
Wed Jul 17 09:57:14 EDT 2013

You've missed out a .0 (version=2.0.0) and it is defaulting to previous version of WFS (it shouldn't but they think not many 2.0.0 clients and defaulting to 2.0.0 without a version would confuse more real existing clients) and previous versions of wfs used maxfeatures not count. If you put 2.0.0 it works.