[GeoSciML] GeoSciML version 3.2 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Sen, Marcus A. mase at bgs.ac.uk
Wed Jul 17 10:21:29 EDT 2013

In 2.0.0 the parameter for versions with GetCapabilities has changed to acceptVersions !! :-) (it inherits from OWS Commons v something or other).

It is still version=2.0.0 for the other requests like GetFeature though...

So you have to do:

http://ogc.bgs.ac.uk/digmap625k_gsml32_gp/wfs?request=GetCapabilities&acceptVersions=2.0.0&service=WFS